Personal Data Act (523/1999), section 10
Prepared on 27 January 2015
Bulevardi 2-4, 00120 Helsinki
Business ID: 2228941-5
2. Person in charge and/or contact person
BW-Restaurants Oy’s Sales & Key Account Manager Katariina Bäckman firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Name of the register
Subscribers of BW-Restaurants newsletter
4. Purpose of processing personal data (purpose of the register)
The individuals in the register receive the company’s newsletter and marketing material by email.
5. Content of the register
Customer’s email address
6. Regular sources of information
Individuals subscribe to the newsletter through our website and give us their email address.
7. Regular disclosure of data
Data is not disclosed to other parties.
8. Transfer of data to countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Data is not transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
9. Principles of data protection
There is no manual content. The register is in a program that can only be accessed by a few employees of the company.
10. Registered person’s right to prohibit processing
A registered person has the right to prohibit the controller from processing personal data for the purposes of direct advertising, distance selling, other direct marketing, market research, opinion polls, public registers or genealogical research. The prohibition must be expressed in writing and addressed to the person in charge of the register (email@example.com).
11. Registered person’s inspection right
Each person has the right to inspect their data. Requests must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Correction of data
Each person has the right to request that their data is corrected if necessary. Requests must be sent by email to email@example.com.
13. Other rights related to the processing of personal data
Personal data will not be used for purposes other than sending the company’s marketing material.